My ‘Be Positive Program’ is coming!

glittertextmaker.info

glittertextmaker.in          Compiled by Barb Bellesini
Catch me at the Positive Schools What works Expo on Thursday June 2nd at the Convention Centre where you can see the prototype of ‘My Brave and Confident’ workbook.

The Be Positive Program and lesson plans are built around all Social and Emotional (SEL) areas in the Australian and State Curriculums.

Level One has a workbookMy Brave and Confident Book

Levels 2-4 I suggest to have a separate ‘Positive Education’ / ‘Be Positive’/’ Social and Emotional Learning’ etc exercise book that the children use from grade 1-6 until it is full, then start another. This way their work and ideas are kept together and you/ they can refer to strategies and build on and revise them. Some students keep them, even after leaving Primary School. I have comprehensive lesson plans compiled for each Primary Level from Prep (Foundation) to Grade 6.

Each lesson includes:
A game or meditation at the beginning
• A story &/ or song
• Circle time – where EVERY child has a voice
• A follow up activity
• A learning Intention and Success Criteria
• They have all been tried and tested
• Have learning posters to accompany the program, to remind children of strategies
• A Gratitude Journal (or this can be incorporated into their exercise book)

Every child needs a good start, and this program can also help parents and children build new ways to communicate- a building block for future years!

Others who have used my program and lesson plans have commented on how easy the Prep lessons were to follow and used lessons from previous years for all of the other levels with the same success.

See the Posts below for many parts of the program in action and some outcomes!

Keep scrolling back through the posts for songs, posters, ideas, parent info etc bee pos boy bee1

Email me- barbbellesini@hotmail.com for more information or how you can order the book, lesson plans or posters.

glittertextmaker.info